1) We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons - Father,
Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19).
2) We believe the Bible to be fully and uniquely inspired by the Holy Spirit and that
it is the only authoritative, inerrant and infallible Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21).
3) We believe in the eternity and deity
of our Lord Jesus Christ. His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, inerrant teaching, substitutionary death and atonement,
bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father and coming again (Matthew 1:18-23; Luke 24:36-43; John 1:1-3;
Acts 1:1-11; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 4:14-16).
4) We believe that man, created in the image of God, was tempted by Satan and fell, and
because of his consequent spiritual death, requires regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation (Genesis 1:26-28; Genesis
3:1-24; John 3:3-5; Romans 5:12; Ephesians 2:1-4).
5) We believe that salvation consists in the remission of sins, the imputation Christ's
righteousness and the gift of eternal life, received by faith alone, apart from works and that all true believers, once saved,
are kept by God's power, secure in Christ forever and assured of their salvation through the testimony of God's Word (Titus
3:5-7; John 6:37-40; 1 John 5:11-13).
6) We believe in the personal ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who, at the moment of regeneration,
baptizes, indwells and seals each believer and by whose filling empowers for Christian life and service (John 16:7-15; Acts
5:3-4; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 5:18ff).
7) We believe that the one true Church, the Body and the Bride of Christ, is composed of all true believers
of this present age and is organized on the basis of local, autonomous churches for the purpose of worship, edification and
world-wide Gospel witness (Ephesians 1:22,23; 4:11-16; 5:25-32; Matthew 28:19,20).
8) We believe in consistent Christian character and conduct as an
outgrowth and evidence of salvation and that our responsibility is to set apart our lives for the set purpose and will of
God, that we may honor our Savior, encourage the faithful and testify to the lost (Ephesians 2:10; 1 Corinthians 6:19,20;
We believe that the ordinances of the Church, given by our Lord Jesus Christ, are baptism of believers by immersion and the
Lord's supper as celebrated by the bread and the cup (Matthew 28:19,20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
10) We believe that Satan personally exists
as the great adversary of God and His people and shall consequently suffer the eternal horrors of the lake of fire (Job 1:6,7;
Revelation 12:1-10; Matthew 25:41).
11) We believe in the imminent, visible and personal return of Christ to remove His Church from the
earth before the tribulation and afterward to descend with the Church to establish His millenial kingdom upon the earth (1
Thess 1:10; 4:16,17; Revelation 3:10; 19:11 - 20:6).
12) We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, the saved to eternal life and the
unsaved to judgement and everlasting punishment (John 5:28,29; Matthew 25:41).